Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Auditing, Tax, Data Analytics
Both Graduate and Undergraduate Levels
1. RSM 221 (Undergraduate) - Intermediate Financial Accounting II (Sole Instructor)
- Instructor Rating 4.7/5 (Divisional Average 4.2/5)
- Course Rating 4.5/5 (Divisional Average 4.1/5)
- "Professor Muhammad Azim gave lots of resources in class / after class for us to understand class concepts. [...] Muhammad's lectures included many examples and his style of speaking was clear and passionate. The quality of the instruction was excellent."
- "It has been a great pleasure being one of your first students in RSM221 for the past six weeks! [...] This course has been one of the most rewarding classes I've taken because I feel I have learned so much in a short period of time. I would like to thank you for the time and effort you have dedicated to this class. [...]"
- "The instructor is very passionate and knowledgeable about the topics and concepts introduced in the class. [...] In addition, he has provided plenty of support for the students, both in class and outside of class through email and office hours. [...]"
- "[...] Our instructor demonstrates lots of real life examples which helped us understand better."
- "Overall quality of the instruction was excellent. Muhammad made each class interactive and understandable."
- "[...] Muhammad makes complex things easy to understand"
2. RSM 1220 (MBA)- Financial Accounting and Reporting: A Global Perspective (Teaching Assistant)
3. RSM 1222 (MBA)- Managerial Accounting (Teaching Assistant)